Deploy to a BC Site
You can easily test any version of your app without needing to create a site in your partner portal.
Step 1. Navigate to the version you’d like to test.
- To navigate to a specific version of your app login in the developer dashboard at bcappstore.com/developer
- Click on the app you want to create a test for.
- You should see a list of versions of the selected app. Click the version you want to test.
Step 2. Click the “Create a Test Site” button.
- Our system will create a site, create an admin user, and install the app for you. This may take a few minutes.
Step 3. Use the URL and user credentials provided to log into the site. Your app version will be installed and ready to test.
- Tests are deployed to the BC App Store’s partner portal.
- Each test site will have an admin user created with a random email and password. Use this user to login and test your app.
- Test Sites automatically expire after 30 days.