Using Multiple Credit Cards for Subscriptions
If you are using BC App Store Subscription Based Apps Please Read this Carefully
- The BC App Store only allows one credit card to be stored per account on the BC App Store at once.
- If you make a new purchase using a different credit card then the one you have on file, your stored billing information will be replaced with the new billing information and will be used to process all future recurring subscription payments.
- If you update your billing information from the "My Profile > Edit Billing Info" on the BC App Store, the new billing information and will be used to process all future recurring subscription payments.
For BC Partners who plan on using clients own credit cards for subscription based app purchases.
- Create a Separate Account for Client on the BC App Store (https://www.bcappstore.com/register).
- Purchase your app subscription with other credit card using this new account.
- You still must authorize the app using your BC Partner Credentials.